Dec 7, 2010

the first

The first entree to a new blog. I'm stressing over it like I'd stress over a first date. Will they like me? Am I interesting enough? Does this font make my ass look big? Just get it over with already!!


My name is Jamie and I have obsession. I'm a passionate person and sometimes my enthusiasm can reach epic levels. I'm an actress, artist, burlesque dancer, writer, traveler, lover, sister, daughter, friend. I spend most of my time thinking up ways to escape Pueblo, Colorado. After a long hiatus, I'm returning to the world of online journaling. It's time for me to return to the world, to share these twisted tidbits.

What can you expect to find here on Epic Obsession? Me. Uninterrupted and uncensored me. My thoughts. My art. My poems. Show reviews. Cultural revelations.  Alcohol and drugs. Sex. Travel. Late night high jinks with glamour girls. Food. Women. Pain. Philosophical introspection. Gypsy House Experience events. My idols. Religious insights. Music (I live for music!) Love and Hate. Fears. Quotes. Drama. What I'm hoping will be fun for you AND me.

And in the future look for my other blog, I Hate Your Town! A Gypsy House Experience.